Please send your articles to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The paper has to be submitted in MS-Word format only. There is no charge for submitting papers for blind review.
International Management journal- a monthly 'double - blind peer reviewed' refereed journal welcomes original dissertations from academicians and researchers. The primary aim of the journal is to promote research by disseminating the results of research in finance, management, marketing and human resource management.
1) The Manuscripts should be in MS-Word format. Manuscripts must be double spaced, with 1-inch margins with "Times New Roman, Font Size 12, black".
2) The actual paper should commence from the second page containing the title followed by the abstract,Keywords and the main paper. The author's name should not be mentioned anywhere except in the first page (cover page).
3) In the first page of the paper (cover page), please provide full names (first, middle and last names) and Full addresses (institute's address along with designation and correspondence address) along with email address of the author(s).The author's name or affiliations should not appear anywhere else in the body of the manuscript, because our peer-review process is blinded.
4) References should be included at the end of the paper. All the references should be cited in the body of the text. References and citations should be complete in all respects and arranged in alphabetical order.
5) Two or more referees review all contributions by following the double blind system - that is, with the Author's name and credentials deleted, so that the reviewers don't know who is authoring the work. The review process takes two weeks and the status would be known after two weeks of submission of the article. We will acknowledge the receipt of your paper by email and an article id will be issued to the corresponding author.
6) Tables should be numbered consecutively. The title of the table should be placed above the table. The source should be indicated at the bottom.
7) The Manuscripts should not be more than 20 pages. The manuscript should mention the Time period in which the research was conducted.
8) All tables, charts, graphs, diagrams should be black and not in color.
9) The primary heading should be in capitalized form (Uppercase), and boldface. The subheadings should be in title- case capitalization (first letter of each word in capital) and in bold.
10) Manuscripts not accepted for publication will not be sent back to contributors. Contributors whose Papers are accepted or rejected will be informed by email only. Hence, it is mandatory to check your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders regularly.
ARTICLE REVIEW PROCESS
The journal encourages the submission of original unpublished works, not under consideration by other journals. The acceptance of an article implies the exclusive license of copyright to the Intercontinental Research Consortium. All submitted papers will therefore undergo a blind refereeing process. Papers for publications should be held to imply that it contains original unpublished work and is not being submitted for publication elsewhere. The editor does not accept responsibility for damage or loss of papers submitted.
RECEIPT OF ARTICLE
1) After a paper is received, it is sent to the subject matter expert for blind review.
2) The review process takes two weeks.
3) The Editors reserve the right to accept or refuse an article for publication, without assigning any reasons.
4) After the review process is completed, the authors will be informed about the decision of the reviewers by email.
AFTER A PAPER IS ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION
1) If a paper is accepted for publication, the authors will be informed by email about the acceptance.
2) If the paper is accepted for publication, then the authors are required to remit a processing fee of Rs. 1000 per paper (to be paid by any ONE author - this clause is applicable only AFTER a paper is accepted for publication). The processing fee for International authors is USD 50 (to be paid by any one author).
3) An electronic version of the manuscript in MS- Word would be required once the paper is accepted for publication.
4) Any one of the author of the paper will have to sign the Copyright Licensing Agreement Form and the same has to be submitted to the address mentioned in the confirmation e mail.
5) Copyright of published articles will rest with Intercontinental Research Consortium.
6) The final draft is subject to editorial amendments to suit the journal's requirements.